Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I'm startin to get the itch...

So I haven't ran for over two weeks now. It's killing me! I was driving home from school today, and I drove right past my favorite haunt- the greenbelt that runs just south of the Riparian Reserve over by the library. You can take that thing for several miles in either direction, and I love it! I was so sad to see it being unused. But, alas, every time I try and even jog I get this shooting pain in the same spot as always....blah. It sucks. More than I thought it would. I'm startin to think I pulled a muscle, and only rest will bring it back to normal. BAH! So frustrating.

Anywho....I think I am allergic to something in the chicken noodle soup my mom made last night because I have hives allllllll over me.... driving me abso-freakin-lutely INSANE! The stress of that plus the sadness of not being able to run is going to put me over the edge today if I'm not careful....

But, in better news....LOST is on tonight! And I think we will FINALLY know what happened to Locke when he went back to the real world- sorry Annie, if you read that, just ignore it. 8 o'clock couldn't come faster!

No comments: