Saturday, February 21, 2009

Note to self....

Don't go to the rec center on a Saturday afternoon. It's like Wallace Theaters plus San Tan Mall. This equals junior high (and probably freshman) kids EVERYWHERE and the most annoying part about it is the fact that they stand around talking, in the way as usual, and they show up in flip flops and jeans. Okay, so I know that the rec center isn't a full on gym, but if you're standing in the way of the weight machines, with jeans and flip flops, I can garun-dang-tee that you are not there to use that machine! Grrr I was getting pretty tee-ohed. Ha ha.

But, I would have been a lot more mad had I not made a Jack Johnson playlist on my trusty iPod before I went- I tell you what, it was extremely relaxing to listen to Jack while working out. In fact, he's relaxing anytime. Definitely one of my favorite artists!

Did more lunges, still more sore. I LOVE IT.

No comments: