Tuesday, October 25, 2011

One day I'll actually have someone to cook for....




So I decided to make these delicious sweet potato fries that I found on Pinterest. They turned out super delicious and I was so proud of myself for being so home-makey. 



They were so delicious that I promptly ate about half of the pan. That's probably about a pound of sweet potatoes. Aaaannnnnnndd....that's all I've eaten today. But I'm not complaining! Next time (oh, there will be a next time) I'm going to bake them a little bit longer so that they get slightly crispy and I also won't forget the salt :)

Maybe my new goal should be trying a new recipe from Pinterest every week? I like this idea :)

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

Sweet potato fries are deee-lish!!! But just keep in mind, that typically if you cook them longer they tend to caramelize a little more (at least that's how it usually works for me)! Ps- you keep eating a ton of those and your going to get orange palms, elbows, and nose (been there done that!!)! :) Way to make somethin new!!!

Trell said...

I have been doing a recipe every week from pintrest too and its awesome!! Most of mine are desserts! Haha i defnitley recommend the cookie dough dip made from chick peas!! my favorite healthy one so far!