Saturday, March 30, 2013

I hate coming up with titles

So I won't. Haha. Well today I took my first of two big tests and passed beyond all expectations! I needed a 102/150 to pass and I ended up getting a 123. It probably helps that I crammed for a good six hours the night before. Cramming may not work for some but it is how I have passed all my tests in the last two years. I am the master procrastinator. It actually works better for me than studying over weeks and weeks. I have been studying a couple hours a week since January but this week I really nailed it down and it paid off huge! Now all I have to do is keep studying well until a week from Monday, when I take the national exam! And then I will be a licensed PTA once all the paperwork goes through. So excited!!!

Now I keep getting questions about where I'm going to work once I graduate. And honestly, I have no idea! I love outpatient and inpatient equally. There's so many pros and cons to each. So as of now I think I'll just take whatever comes first. I'll do part-time over the summer and then either get another part time or beg wherever I work to move me to full time :) haha.

I am so excited to finally be graduated and to finally be a working adult! Hooray!! But you want to know something I am more excited for?? ELDER CLOUSE COMES HOME APRIL 23RD!!!!! That is three weeks from Tuesday. I seriously cannot wait, and I hope these next three weeks go by really fast. I'm ready for summer to be here! I have a lot of adventures planned so stay tuned :)

Well here's a picture if my gorgeous pup Maggie, just to make your day!

No comments: