Saturday, October 13, 2012

Thanks.

Thank you to everyone who had such nice comments to say about my last post. I realize it was just one huge rant of a post but everything I said was honest and just my own opinion. The thing I heard most was that I am NOT old, which makes me smile:) haha!! Even though I am almost 24, there's no reason to worry. I have so much respect for my friends who got married young, because I sure as heck would not have been able to handle being married young. Shoot, even getting married now is still a stretch! Haha. So again, thank you!

And to the anonymous commenter who said "You realize putting out means to have sex, right? Kissing doesn't make you a slut" is obviously just trying to rationalize their decisions in life. Putting out, IN LDS TERMS, means making out. Sorry I didn't clarify? I thought that should have been obvious. And yes, I consider the girls, who make out with a different guy every week because they can, to be sluts. I'm sorry, anonymous, if that makes you a slut. Oh wait, I don't need to apologize to you, since I don't even know who you are!

No comments: