Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Schoo-ul.

School has started again. After the last week of last semester (in which I barely made it out alive) I was a little nervous to come back. What if my teacher now thought I was stupid because I had almost failed a test THREE times? Would all the teachers treat me differently?

Luckily my teachers are amazing, it's almost like that last finals week never happened. I've made a special effort to be early to class every morning, listen during lecture, and not waste time during lab.

That being said, it's only the third day and I'm already tired. In fact, I already want a nap tomorrow. How do people get through their days without nap time?? Am I the only 23 year old out there who enjoys nap time so much that I will pick sleep over food every time? I am convinced that those who say that they can never take naps are just kidding themselves. I feel like I'm making up for all those times when I was younger, when I didn't want to take a nap. This is normal, right? Heaven help me when I have children...

No comments: