Saturday, September 3, 2011


Now I'm really starting to like Provo.

Saturday mornings (when the weather is nice) I really love to go running. There's no pressure to be anywhere else, so I can take all the time I need.

This morning I decided to drive up into Provo Canyon and run the Provo River Trail. Or a part of it (its 15 miles long). I started at Vivian Park and told myself I would do two miles out, two miles back. Well, lo and behold, EXACTLY two miles from my car was Bridal Veil Falls (above, taken with my phone camera). It totally made my day! I thought it was a lot farther than that.

Anyway, this will be my Saturday ritual as long as the weather is good. And I might even do it once when it snows, just for kicks. :)

Also, everybody runs in Provo, and I LOVE IT. I need to find a running partner soon!

1 comment:

Brooke {B} said...

Hey! I used to work for a company up there (in Orem). It was a great job and paid well.... I still know people there and they are always hiring. Let me know if you want more details :) Also, this is random, but Sam and I lived on the same street as Dustin and his wife when we were up there! Glad you're having a fun time!