Friday, July 8, 2011

Random thoughts and ramblings...

So, I have my last day of work in two weeks. (sad) And then a month later I am moving up to Utah semi-permanently. Story time:

Once upon a time I wanted to become a physical therapy assistant. There are two programs in Arizona for this, one at Gateway Community College (tis a good one) and one at Pima Medical Institute (bleh). So I most def did not want to do PMI (they just barely got accredited), and turns out the wait at Gateway is 4 years or more (!!!). So what do I do? I find a school in Utah, Provo College, which has been accredited for 10 years, and which I can start almost immediately. Only downside is that it is more expensive, but I should be able to pay back the student loans in a couple years. Not too bad!

So that is why I am moving to Utah. I'm actually super excited about it! I love meeting new people, and this will really challenge my social (flirting) skills. I'm pretty sure I'll be pro after a couple months. I am sad to be leaving behind my friends and job here, but I am also ready for a new beginning. It's gonna be great!!

This is the rest of my summer:

Next friday, this:
imgres.jpg



There  are no words to describe how excited I am. It is the end of my childhood!

And then one week after that I am done with work. Crazy. I'm gonna miss those guys for reals.

Then a couple days after that I leave for LAKE POWELL for a whole week with my bestie friend and my bestie cousin. Legit.

Then after Powell comes Havasupai. Since I missed last years trip I am doubly excited for this one!! 

Then I have two or so weeks, Josh Groban concert on the 19th, and then I am outta here!!

Try not to be too jealous, I know my life is awesome. It's called being single with (almost) no responsibility.

Peace.

No comments: