Monday, November 2, 2009

Feels like forever...

It seriously feels like forever since I last went running. In reality, it's been like, a week and a half. I think tonight I'm going to try again. After all, I still want to do that turkey trot on Thanksgiving, and I can't run a 10K if I'm not prepared.

Anywho, I am so glad it is finally FALL! Although October was really hot in the beginning then really cold towards the end, I think I'd rather have the cold any day. Hopefully November doesn't heat up again. I'd be pretty ticked if it did.

Halloween was kind of fun. I am very anti dressing up, but I have a friend who also didn't dress up so I don't feel dumb. Anyway, before we went to the YSA party we went to a haunted house that was going on right behind my house. It was so fun and scary! The worst part was when people would jump out at me. And then at the end, if you run out there is a chain saw guy and he will chase you for a bit and rev up the chain saw right behind you. Yeah, I screamed. And ran, then screamed even more. It was a blast.

The single adult party at the stake center was pretty fun, actually the only fun part was seeing how creative everyone got with their costumes. I saw Nacho Libre and his friend walking around shirtless. I can't even name all of the costumes that I saw, but the Nacho one stood out because I almost got touched by "Jack Black's" naked stomach. Ugh.
The rest of the night wasn't too interesting. So I'm not even gonna bother. But that's how I like my Halloween, which in my opinion is the most pointless holiday ever. Let's dress up like buffoons, eat a bunch of candy and get fat. Sounds like a typical American holiday to me! Haha!

Welp, we are now into my favorite time of the year. Thanksgiving and Christmas!!! I LOVE this time of year. Especially the weather. It's mostly awesome because now if I want to go running or go on a bike ride, I don't have to wake up obscenely early or wait until it gets dark. Love it!!

No comments: