Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Oh! The suspense!

So I find out this coming Monday if I got into the St George marathon.....

Can it be Monday now, please?

Purty please?

Seriously though, it is so hard to get in and if I do, I shall be the happiest person ever. If I don't.... well then, the opposite will happen. And I won't know what to do with myself! I'm currently in week 2 of my two or three week break from running, but tomorrow I am FINALLY fixing my bike and going for a dang ride. And I will go swimming. And obtain a sexy tan. And find time to do a big english portfolio project. Hmmm.... priorities. 

The parentals are coming home on Saturday! Huzzah! I can't wait to see pictures from their ultra-awesome Europe trip! And maybe gripe and complain about how jealous I am....

Okay this had to be the most random post ever. Are you happy to get a glimpse of my craziness?

MONDAY. 

1 comment:

Brooke {B} said...

Hey Alicia!! Just wanted to say hi! And you are crazy that you are trying to run in that marathon! I tried to train for it for a few weeks but learned its way too soon :) haha. Anyway, just wanted to say Hi!!