Monday, April 30, 2012

Finals week is over!

So one of the bad things about living in Provo, and especially about living near BYU is that everyone else finished their finals about two weeks ago, before I was even getting started!

This past week is what I like to call "Hell Week" because I had five final exams (there was only one of them that wasn't comprehensive), two papers, a presentation, and a project. Oh joy!! And of course, me being myself, I don't study until the night before for each test. It may seem crazy but the whole cramming session TOTALLY works for me. I have all the info in my head, and as soon as I take the test, I swear I can feel it disappear through my ears, making room for the info for the next days tests. It all paid off in the end because I ended up getting all A's by the end of finals week (except for one measly B, an 88%). Needless to say I am VERY happy!!

On Saturday I took a little time off studying and went for a fantastic hike up behind Mt Timp, which is quickly becoming my favorite mountain. The hike we went on was called Stewart Falls, and I am a huge fan! It was short yet just long enough for us to enjoy being outside.

Well, since I can now blog on my phone (although adding pictures on here makes no sense to me) I can see myself doing it more often, so hopefully I can keep track of all my adventures this summer! I do believe it will be a great one. :) tomorrow I drive down to my beloved Arizona for some much-needed family time and down time. So excited!!



No comments: