Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Training so far...

Well I'm about five weeks in to official marathon training, and so far I feel great! Of course, my longest run has only been 10 miles, but those 10 miles were some of the best that I've ever run. I just felt great the entire time, and I even took a new route. Turns out Recker Road is a wonderful and pleasant place to run! I ran from my house down to Recker, turned south, and ran until I hit about five miles and then turned back. I plan to do it again this Saturday, except I'll go six miles before I turn back. It's gonna be wonderful!

Also this weekend- General Conference! I went up to Utah last October for conference, but this time I'm gonna enjoy it from the comfort of my pajamas and couch. I'm excited to learn from our Prophet and Apostles, they always know what to say that hits me right in the heart! I'm also getting my hair cut in between sessions, which I'm excited about because I love new, healthy ends! haha.

Also also...me and my bestest girl friends are all going out to dinner to Gecko Grill during Priesthood session. It's pretty much tradition now! And I'm super excited cause we haven't all been together in so long. Lots to catch up on!! I just wish Annie and Rachel were here! (Annie, I wrote that for your benefit, stalker. haha!)

Welp, I had a wonderful run tonight so I'm on cloud nine! Also, I'm trying to finally fly the coop and move out, we'll see how it works out!

I hope everyone has a wonderful conference weekend!

3 comments:

Chelsie said...

What time are we meeting at Gecko?? I'm also excited!!

Krissy :) said...

Ahhh! Don't do it! Then you'll have to cook and clean and do all that grown up stuff! Hey Recker is practically to my house, you should run over some time!

Annie Hall said...

Have fun at Gecko. I'm not jealous, though. (Sarcasm)