Sunday, August 29, 2010

School, schmool.....

So school started again this past week. I was actually way excited for it, because I had signed up for 4 classes and I was looking forward to having a full semester again. Well, I had to drop one class because I found out I couldn't leave work early because someone already was, and then on the second day of school my world religions class was cancelled for the semester. So now I'm down to two classes, and my perfect schedule was ruined! But oh well. Now I have time between work and school on Tuesdasy and Thursdays to take a nap in my car :) of course I would think of that! Speaking of work, still as awesome as ever! I pity people who don't have as fun of a job as me :) haha.

I'm finding it hard to get back into running, but I think as soon as I sign up for another race I'll get incentive to train again. Also I think once I get into the routine of this whole work plus school thing I'll get a good workout schedule going. I just need a boyfriend who actually wants to workout with me, hehe :)

Other than that, I've really been thinking about moving out. But then I think about how much that costs, and I just go back to wanting to stay at home. All I can think about is the 300 bucks a month that would pretty much be going down the drain. And the food money. And the lack of seeing my family every day. I think I'd spend more time here at home than at the place I'd move out to. Haha. So pretty much a waste of money.

Welp, life is getting into a routine, and I tell you what, I HATE routine!  I love being spontaneous, so I hate having so much responsibility. haha. After about 6 months of doing the same thing I get really sick of it and want a change (hence the wanting to move out). Some people are afraid of change, but I embrace it! I love trying out new things, meeting new people, going to a new school, and going to new places. I swear, spontaneous should be my middle name. I figure, why have life be boring by doing the same thing day after day, year after year? Sometimes you just gotta take a chance and do something completely new. I don't think life should ever be boring. As my seminary teacher used to say, "if you're bored, it means you're a boring person!" Haha, I've never forgotten that. Anyway, thats my rant for the day :) have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

Stephany Ileene said...

LOVE IT! LOVE YOU! MISS YOUR GIRLY!

P.S I WANT TO MOVE OUT TOO! HAHA