Thursday, October 1, 2009

Leavin tomorrow...

...For St George!! Isn't it crazy how I've been waiting since May for this day to come? And how I am kind of freaking out because the big day is almost here and I feel so insignificant and I keep getting all these crazy thoughts about not finishing and....oh boy. I think I have been stress eating. I feel fat! Hopefully it's just a bunch of water weight from these carbs I've been eating, but we'll see come Saturday, bright and early!! If I'm nervous now (Thursday night) I cannot imagine how I am going to feel Saturday morning. I sure hope I don't freak out. I have a plan all made out in my mind, all I have to do is stick to it! And right now I am just rambling, but it is therapeutic :). Welp, as I am leaving at 5 in the morning and I need to get my sleep, wish me luck!!!!

1 comment:

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

WAY TO GO!!! I heard from my sister in law that you did awesome and that your time was great! I'm so proud of you! I am looking forward to lots of pictures and details!