Friday, February 1, 2013

My sisters's secret talent.

Okay if you just ate or you don't find bathroom humor hilarious like I do then stop reading right now. You've been warned.

Last night my sisters and I got into one of our frequent crazy moods, in which everything is funny and we cannot stop laughing. Basically if anyone outside the family saw us this way, they would be on the phone with the mental hospital within ten seconds.

So Chic is laying on her back, when all of a sudden she says "Shh you guys, be quiet" and does something so ridiculous and so amazing that you probably won't believe me.

She sucked up air into her butt, and then promptly pushed it back out, creating the most magnificent fart I've ever heard.

First of all, how the HECK does one suck air up into their butt?!?! Like, I can't even. Only in my family, right?

Second of all, how did she even find out that she could do this? Was she like, you know what. I'm bored. I wonder if I can suck air into my butt and then fart it back out?

Anyway, needless to say, we spent the next ten minutes laughing and crying as she did it over and over and over again until she couldn't do it anymore because her abs hurt.

I told her she should go on America's Got Talent because honestly, she is gifted.

Only at the Clouse House.

1 comment:

Chelsie said...

Ok, that's actually pretty funny! And I think Sky would appreciate it, because bums have been pretty funny to her lately.